corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Carp Fishing people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carp Fishing people
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
9th Oct 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ever sold all your gear, i keep considering selling all my stuff, for a few reasons really.

1) Hardly ever going fishing, think i went about 6 times this year, also get a bit bored after 24hrs so seem to pack up early all the time

2) Its taking up loads of room which i could use to store corrado parts while i'm working on uit.

3) Wouldn't mind the money it would raise to bit corrado bits.

but part of me thinks its taken years to get all the stuff, and if i ever fancy going fishing i can
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Oct 11 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As soon as you sell it you'll want to go fishing, up to you really, if you want parts for the car so bad then sell the fishing stuff and buy more at a later date if you really want to.

[Edited on 09-10-2011 by DannyB]
Brett
Premium Member

9th Oct 11 at 16:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Question is, would you want to do it again in the future at any point? If the answer's yes then don't bother as it'll cost you more buying back. Depends how desperate you are for space/cash too I suppose.
scottyp1989

9th Oct 11 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold all my stuff yeas ago, i used to do a lot of match fishing but really wish id never of sold my stuff now. It would take ages to build it all back up
alan-g-w

9th Oct 11 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell everything apart from one rod and reel assuming you've got more than one. Just buy tackle as and when you need it
scunnylad

9th Oct 11 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work in a tackle shop and the amount of people what come in, buy sub standard gear because the can't afford to buy what they had before.

they all regret selling it as they always star it back up again. if you've been 6 times it still means your going, keep it matey
Tiger

9th Oct 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not been course fishing for years, I dug my kit out the other day and dusted it down, should be going fishing next weekend, really looking forward to it.
Stu

9th Oct 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont do it matey, you wont get near what its worth and you will be surprised how much you have got over the years. Costs a fortune to replace too!

Hardly been out this year me but theres no way Id sell mine!
Kippers

9th Oct 11 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold all my gear when i moved from Essex to Kent with the missus. Regretted it and bought it all again within 6 months!

Dont do it.
Bonney

9th Oct 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Dad is currently selling his carp gear due to poor health. He is keeping his course fishing equipment.

Think the next things he is selling is his rods, and pit reels.
baza31

9th Oct 11 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell it and concentrate on your current project then when your ready buy some second hand stuff of eBay . It's only going to cost you more buying new which is obvious . If people like you sell it all buy equivalent off someone doing the same .

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Carp Fishing people 23 database queries in 0.1588502 seconds