corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Banks on a Saturday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Banks on a Saturday
kz

User status: Offline
10th Oct 11 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi. Might have sold my car, I want the cash from the sale paid into my bank the same day... I think last time I tried doing this on a Saturday HSBC had no front desks open which is ridiculous.

My girlfriend is with Santander which says online that the desks are open, but she's away on Saturday. Do you think I could pay into her account without her there? Obviously for a small amount that's fine but we're talking over £6k here, I'm just thinking she may have to be there to sign something

Brother is with Natwest but again that might be the same situation as HSBC... anyone know for sure? Obviously I could phone them tomorrow but the guy wants to send me a deposit tonight to secure my car.

Cheers!
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Oct 11 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be OK, can you get to the branch first with her and arrange it before Saturday?
Matty SRi

10th Oct 11 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with NatWest and they're open untill 1pm or 1.30pm and the desks are open at mine.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Banks on a Saturday 23 database queries in 0.0086830 seconds