corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Praktica IV F Camera and Case

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Praktica IV F Camera and Case
Xs

User status: Offline
18th Oct 11 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much would one of these be worth? Think it has a 50mm Zeiss Tessar Lense on it but I'd need to double check. Cant really find anywhere online that gives a valuation. I know its not worth a great deal but interested to know as I am tidying out my cupboard.

BluKoo

18th Oct 11 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A quick google suggests about £50...

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/300581340703?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
Whittie

18th Oct 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not much, I bought one with a box and manual for £35 to give you an idea.
Xs

18th Oct 11 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never trust google buy it noes as folk can over price. One with a box from the 60s! That's good going mine is just in a leather case, will probably fire it on eBay and see what happens
Whittie

18th Oct 11 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Uncle is Retired but drives for a local Charity picking things up. Always lets me know about camera stuff, when it comes in etc.

They said a £15, but gave them £35 as its charity tbf. Prob worth around the £50 mark.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Praktica IV F Camera and Case 24 database queries in 0.0112469 seconds