corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pounland jobs...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pounland jobs...
John

User status: Offline
19th Oct 11 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No they don't. They get 20 something and work loads of hours.
Jed D

19th Oct 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
quote:
Originally posted by JedDy
even on a managers wage wich is only a couple of p better off an hour

Eh?

A manager of an ASDA would prob get £40k+

cleaning manager told me yesterday that shes stepping down "its not worth the extra 60 odd p an hour fr all the shit we have to put up with off the boss" GM general manager is about 40k id imagine though
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Oct 11 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends if you mean the manager or something with manager in the title.

Proper manager of a big store is proper money. Manager of the cupboard under the stairs probably less so.

I can see the attraction of working in Poundland, working out the change is fairly easy.
John

19th Oct 11 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

General Manager gets paid more than 40k.

You'd think that about the change Ian but we had a figure in for something today that's £1 transactions only, total was £xxx.75
sand-eel

19th Oct 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye cleaning manager will get about £7/h, the actual store manager would get a shit load more.
Jake

19th Oct 11 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Manager of the cupboard under the stairs probably less so.

pmsl
Jed D

19th Oct 11 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wey saying that asda dont officially have cleaners, its all through an agency. the peasant cleaners get nmw were as the staff (me) gets 6.50 (just gone up to that)

its sick though, everyone on my department knows me as a good worker and has all said on different occasions i should have a bigger contract (30 hours is my aim but willing to do overtime on that)
now coming up to the xmas rush separates the men from the boys so to speak, 1 lad has handed his notice in (contracted 28 hours), 1 lass has left (contracted 12 plus overtime on a regular basis), another women (contracted 30) is getting a transfer to a different store and one lad whos contracted 22 and does loads of over time has gone on the sick (for quite a while by the sounds of things) yet im still on 16hours (the shittest 16 possible) my manager keeps saying il see what i can do... like fuck!! shes stringing me along to keep me doing the shifts nobody else will
if i do overtime i get penalised come april so theres no point. now i know i get judged by many people on here for being on working tax credits but at least iv got a job and have aims, ambitions and goals.
Ben G

19th Oct 11 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hate all these noob jobs that have manager in the job name the people who get them tend to get a massive ego pretending they have massive authority over everything.
Ojc

19th Oct 11 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uni students
Jed D

19th Oct 11 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
hate all these noob jobs that have manager in the job name the people who get them tend to get a massive ego pretending they have massive authority over everything.

rites
Ben G

19th Oct 11 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reminds me of this whenever i see them, smug look on their face in their primark suit with white socks on.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pounland jobs... 23 database queries in 0.0319121 seconds