corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa c20xe for sale/swap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c20xe for sale/swap
corsa-vxr

User status: Offline
24th Oct 11 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 2.0
Mileage - 75k
Price - 1500

Location - (same as my profile) ayr
Contact phone number - 07828155063
Contact email address - corsa-valver@o2.co.ukselling my corsa 2.0 redtop started life as a 1.6 sport still logged as one but insured as a redtop tax brackets the same etc just fancy a change really me and 2 mates built this around 3months ago engine was originally in my white corsa shell this is my mates corsa and i know everything about the car etc anyways car was built around 3months ago wee did this in 1 day between removing engine out my white one and removing 1.6 from this one redtop in and started by midnight the same day build project on is on here for more pics etc only thing that didnt work was the speedo now 100p[ercent working spec
ENGINE
c20xe later coilpack engine
taps from cold for a couple minutes and stops
heads been ported and polished
timing belt and water pump done 10k ago
at the same time it had a new headgasket valve stem seals etc
temperature never even reaches the 90 mark unless sitting for ages
cool running thermostat
full roose hoses in bl;ue
bailey header tank
thinks its pipercross cant remember lol with cold air feed to it
full magnez 2" system really nice tone to it doesnt sound the same as most valvers
all the proper mounts used and gearbox spacer linkage been extended to suit
22spline sport shafts with 2 brand new inner cvs fitted around a month ago jue to gearbox problem again another gearbox has been fitted f20
has the prper transponder for the speedo to work no cable
lightened flywheel
blackdiamond clutch
sport radiator although id change this to the gsi one fan kicks in just before 100degrees on the extremely rare occasion it ever gets there
has no power steering we kept the rack and cut it off for a more feel to the road although this is extremely heavy and would recomend a manual rack we have one on my white shell that can be included we should have fitted it to start with L
EXTERIOR
standard sport shell
wheels are corsa c sxi wheels not wheels pictured but they are in black aswell with four great tyres
lowered 60mm on bilstein shocks
no rust just had a mint condition bonnet put on
it has the 288mm brakes from a v6 fitted also for extra stopping power
INTERIOR
standard sport seats all electrics etc all work stripped out rear end
sports steering wheel fitted very small tbh

its taxed till feb and moted till april; next year its a good fast clean car it has just had a service only last week has always been reliable al through the hard winter last year when i had it always starts 1st turn of the key will be sad to see it go but time to move on will swap vauxhalls v6s turbos etc nova redtops you get the hint lol vauxhalls fast only 1500 cash sale quick

General information -

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa c20xe for sale/swap 25 database queries in 0.0128770 seconds