corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » S14a Stunning example, ONLY 29K miles, 1 previous owner. All history. loads of pics..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author S14a Stunning example, ONLY 29K miles, 1 previous owner. All history. loads of pics..
N13L X B

User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right the time has come to sell my 200sx S14a, mainly due to saving to get on the property market.

Ive had the car since 01/07/11 buying it off the original owner from new. His reason for sale was that he got called out of the country for work so left it in his mum and dads hands to sell the car. My reason for sale is that my dad has gave me his tdi passat to use so i can free up some funds to get myself on the ladder.

This was one of the lowest mileage (with history to prove) about when i was looking to buy a 200sx so ive kept it in good condition and the car has been garaged since ive owned it. I bought the car on 25K miles and it now sits at just over 29K (see pic). Im no longer insured on the car due to swapping veichles when my premium came through.

MOT until September 30th 2012
TAX until November 30th 2011

1 previous owner with EVERY mot certificate from new, full Nissan service history and all the recipts for every penny thats gone into keeping this car maintained (again mostly Nissan)

Comes with 2 sets of keys, 2 alarm fobs and the master alarm fob.

The exterior of the car is very good condition with the odd light scratches and 'car park dings' as to be expected of a car 11 years old. Underneath the car is solid and rot free, never been welded or patched etc. (have pics of this)

The interior is very good condition with no wear and tear marks on steering wheel, gear knob etc. The cream leather is in great condition with the rear bench near enough brand new conditon, and the boot again good condition.

engine and transmission is as it should be, the car drives like new.

Viewing of the car is highly reccomended for those genuinly interested.

Im based in Hinckley, Leicestershire

I have loads more pics should you require to see anything else.

Im asking for £5250 ovno, which i think is very reasonable for the milage/history etc. Try and find a lower milage S14a.

Please email me for more info etc

N13L_X_B@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

or call/txt 07904036062 Neil

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » S14a Stunning example, ONLY 29K miles, 1 previous owner. All history. loads of pics.. 25 database queries in 0.0085292 seconds