corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my mates t red vw lupo 1.4 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my mates t red vw lupo 1.4 16v
Jed D

User status: Offline
4th Nov 11 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vw
Model - lupo
Engine - 1400 16v
Mileage - 113k
Price - 550 ono

Location - (round the corner from me)
Contact phone number - just u2u me if your seriously interested and i can pass his number on

General information -

advertising for a trusted mate... 3 owners
this was his pride and joy until he lost a gear one day... followed by another... now the gearbox has totally died. seen as he needed a car for work and vw forums were quoting him stupid £££ for the gearbox he needed. he got a newer 1.9d polo bought for him and thats what he's using now...
the lupo had new coil overs on only a matter of weeks before the gearbox died on him along with a few other little bits here and there...
body work: hes a painter so you can imagine...(he done my smooth front bumper, check out my thread)

i can vouch for the car is a good genuine little car considering its a vw

if your interested u2u me and i can pass his number on if your serious

edit
pic

edit agin
says its alrite to put his number on so

duffy - 07792781371

[Edited on 04-11-2011 by Jed D]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my mates t red vw lupo 1.4 16v 25 database queries in 0.0093949 seconds