corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Turbo tampering

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Turbo tampering
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
28th Jun 03 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone dismantled a T3 turbo? Any ideas on how to release the centre bearings section from the exhaust turbine assembly? Dunno if mine's stuck or whether they're fixed in place.

Ive already taken out the retaining plates and the bolts that hold them, so I cant think of anything else that's stoppin them separating...
MikeH

28th Jun 03 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are you tampering with it?
CorsAsh

28th Jun 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because i can. and i think the bearings are shagged as it makes a noise like an aeroflot jet on takeoff. Got another one in bits so gonna see if i can combine the two to get one decent turbo
MikeH

28th Jun 03 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enuff

New Poll