corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » People getting in your way when you are trying to take a picture

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People getting in your way when you are trying to take a picture
Marc

User status: Offline
15th Nov 11 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucks me right off! They clearly do it on purpose!

Other week I had someone stand in front of me for ages before going in to a shop, then I had a woman decide to run up and down some steps 4 times. Just now I have had a guy on a bike stop to gather his thoughts.

Bastards
Matt L

15th Nov 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take their picture tbh then if they kick off tell them to stop being tards and getting in your way.

agreed though really annoys me too.
Jenko_Sport

15th Nov 11 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worst ive had was on a shoot for mag i shoot for was a few little scum bags started looking round the car.

Was hilarious when the car owner shouted at them telling them to kindly fuck off.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » People getting in your way when you are trying to take a picture 24 database queries in 0.0057971 seconds