corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cosra C 1.8 SRI, lots of new parts, £1600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cosra C 1.8 SRI, lots of new parts, £1600
Andrew

User status: Offline
   25th Nov 11 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa SRI
Engine - 1.8
Mileage - 57,000
Price - £1600 no offers, it's a bargain

Location - Liverpool, Anfield
Contact phone number - 07855277893
Contact email address - andrew@norightclick.co.uk

General information -

Dark blue
54 plate
Car has not been driven since PVS 2011, those who seen the car on the stand know it's in pretty good condition with just a couple car park dings. Nothing noticeable really.

Since PVS the car had had a new battery, alternator, discs and pads all around, a brand new SRI Wheel (5 SRI wheels in total) and P1 tyre. Spare is a Labor Sensor and another brand new P1 tyre. Fully serviced last summer which included oil and all filters.

Car has no MOT and is declared sorn. Drives perfect and can be driven straight to a MOT station where i have no reason to feel the car will fail it's MOT.

Reason for sale is having 4 cars and starting up my own company. We haven't the space and i don't have the time for the TLC i'd like to pay her.

[Edited on 25-11-2011 by Andrew]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cosra C 1.8 SRI, lots of new parts, £1600 25 database queries in 0.0065889 seconds