corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lol bad sellers on CS

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lol bad sellers on CS
Jake

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you ban these people and they open another account on a clean slate with no records of their previous dealings
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Nov 11 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You would have got the stuff if the guy had money to post it, I had the full story, Paypal and bank statements the lot.

I also had a postal address, phone numbers and his place of work and I would have contacted him myself to get the money back had you not done, as I have done for other members.

Worked in the past, I've dealt with more difficult people than him, he was not even approaching what I would term a scammer.

Most people aren't an ungrateful cunt when I get involved either. Particularly if it's already sorted. What is your complaint? That I didn't ban? Have you any idea how much work a ban is just because you want one?

Clear to me you know very little about how I run this web site.
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Nov 11 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
you ban these people and they open another account on a clean slate with no records of their previous dealings

But it's easier for him to say I didn't ban therefore I'm the cunt.

Ban now I want a ban.

Yeah OK, 10 more problems because of that token gesture to you, right.
Mieran

28th Nov 11 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He told me he posted the item, to me that means its on its way, then week later says I haven't posted them yet and so on...

I really can't be bothered arguing about this shit cos clearly I'm wrong for having common sense!
chrisritch

28th Nov 11 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, Your wrong for being a cunt
Mieran

28th Nov 11 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't want to sound like a internet warrior but if you want to call me a cunt do it in my face, I'm going PVS this year so you can do that there if you want.
Ben G

28th Nov 11 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fight at pvs, i will come and watch with my hands in my pockets
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 12:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh noes, we've got an internet hardman on our hands!
Jed D

28th Nov 11 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

performance violence show atw

il not be coming again
Mieran

28th Nov 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never said I was a hardman...

If hes man enough to call people cunts on the internet then I want to see if he does that in real life too
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jed D

il not be coming again

Why not?

Right crack is PVS.

Well it was when i was last there a few years back.
Jake

28th Nov 11 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant get down to northampton in a fivers worth of petrol
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Nov 11 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know he lied, and I know he didn't tell you the full story. I've never disputed that. My problem is that you think I've handled it badly when I didn't ban - when in fact a ban makes it even harder for him to communicate.

He genuinely didn't need a ban. I spoke to him at length about the entire situation and I didn't want to ban. That was my objective decision having looked in to it. Not a quick 'he lied once, ban him forever', as is your suggestion. Clearly not a solution.

For scammers a ban also encourages them to sign up new accounts with no known history, and it also adds to the complexity of page requests which slows the site down. Not to mention making the eventual investigation more difficult because you've more data, more authors on all the posts, more complex queries to line all the dates up. It's just not desirable.

I've got some fantastic reasons for doing the things the way I do them, and to have you denigrate this site elsewhere is somewhat of an annoyance to me when I think it's pretty unfounded.

We have a thread about how bad the situation is on CS because we're open and transparent and have a Disputes forum to recorded every single thing. So it's going to look big isn't it.

We have people like you saying you've had problems on here when in fact you really haven't, you just didn't get your way for the reasons I already outlined.

Just think it's a bit cuntish when I've done the things properly in the best way I see possible, and I'll even debate my reasons for doing it that way and review them if they genuinely need changing.

Not lash a bit of mud elsewhere on the internet like it's got no fallout.

And yes, the essay is to correct people like you who are to my mind badly informed.
Jed D

28th Nov 11 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by Jed D

il not be coming again

Why not?

Right crack is PVS.

Well it was when i was last there a few years back.

wey it depends, whats the actual date and il see if i can get the holidays off

im getting married around the june time, cant remember the actual date cos im a proper man of men
nick_sri

28th Nov 11 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see if they will let you get married at pvs
Jed D

28th Nov 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nick_sri
see if they will let you get married at pvs

hahaha lmfao i love that idea but the lass hates anything to do with cars
kennySRi

28th Nov 11 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You sure? Because the last post box on the forum list still had my name on and I've not replied to anything else since.

100% sure. There were 4 or 5 more replies and the last one was definetly from the admin as he said he was closing the thread. Not sure why it got deleted though and not just locked.
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Nov 11 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah unless they were worried it was bad-mouthing CS and I wouldn't be happy - perhaps I wasn't clear in my reply that I would rather discuss it than just have that thread and have it disappear when the accurate replies were made.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lol bad sellers on CS 23 database queries in 0.0169461 seconds