corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cheap 2000 megane coupe sport for sale!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cheap 2000 megane coupe sport for sale!!
kiemcd

User status: Offline
30th Nov 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault
Model - Megane
Engine - 1400cc 95bhp
Mileage - 76k
Price - 650

Location - Blackburn, Lancashire
Contact phone number - 07544361724

General information -

for sale we have a good condition renault megane coupe sport, its fitted with elec windows, cd player, front fogs, multipoke alloy wheels, half leather interior and rear parcel shelf speakers, aircon.

comes with loads of history and paperwork taxed till new year and mot'd till may, got both keys and drives mint, only selling because its hard work putting kid in seat in the back!

bad bits..
got a small dint on the front passenger wing (never bothered me! scuff on back bumper corner and the rear windows are tempramental so i never use them! other than these its mint,

if you need any more info or pics send me a message and i will get back to you.

£650 ono!

[Edited on 30-11-2011 by kiemcd]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cheap 2000 megane coupe sport for sale!! 25 database queries in 0.0052609 seconds