corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone got experience of Lexus IS220D?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone got experience of Lexus IS220D?
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arrrr yeah forgot about the sticky Calipers
Nath

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 11 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Some nice choices. My next car will be along the same lines, need a 'grown up' car. I was shocked to see how cheap 53/54 plate A4 convertibles were these days!

I couldn't bring myself to buy the older shape A4 convertible, but I'd love a newer one, can be had from £11kish (£10k at a push for a bit of a dog). All about the money

Have you still got the astra?

I've always had a soft spot for the older ones, they just look solid and robust. Look as though they'd be good to drive. Yeah still got it, reluctant to get rid as its not put a foot wrong and I know its history.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone got experience of Lexus IS220D? 23 database queries in 0.0046690 seconds