corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » fiat punto gt

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fiat punto gt
parky

User status: Offline
5th Dec 11 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Fiat
Model - Punto GT
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 140k
Price - offers with or without stereo

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - private message me for number
Contact email address - novabeut@hotmail.com

General information - Due to me buying a van for work its now time to sell my punto if i could afford both my van and car then i would be keeping it, but as work comes before cars then its got to go, been a very good little car for me and probs the cleanest punto you will find no rust or rott anywere which surprised me with it being a fiat and their known for rotting just a couple of dents on drivers side door were some k==b opened their door on to mine. The car has got loads of paper work with loads of service history and bills.

mods- induction kit full stainless with decat, blow off valve adjustable boost, also boost gauge but not fitted. Does have full stereo systems with an apline head unit uprated door speakers and speakers in rear and jbl sub and amp but this only comes at an extra price.

update pics:

[Edited on 05-12-2011 by parky]

[Edited on 10-12-2011 by parky]

[Edited on 10-12-2011 by parky]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » fiat punto gt 25 database queries in 0.0079870 seconds