corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 206 Diesel 55+ mpg *price drop £999 ono* SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 206 Diesel 55+ mpg *price drop £999 ono* SOLD
gez bay

User status: Offline
5th Dec 11 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - 206
Engine -1.9D
Mileage - 103,000
Price - £999 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - Message me on here first
Contact email address -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170743881281?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

General information -

Hi there,

For sale is my 206 1.9 Diesel. 'V' reg 1999.
4 previous owners, 103,000 miles and increasing slightly.

12 months MOT and 4 months TAX

This car is a good runner, returning 55+ MPG which is what everyone wants these days, cheap motoring.
The car has just been through an MOT so requires nothing. It is taxed for another 4 months.
The car has had plenty of attention to keep it in good working order

New tyres
New disks and pads
New exhaust with warranty
New 2 front springs
Cambelt change @ 100k

Just had a full filter change; air, fuel, oil and cabin filters changed and an oil change.

The car is clean inside and looks really neat and smell tidy because it hasn't been smoked in.

As always a car has some bad points.

The paintwork shows it's age a little; there is a scratch on the passanger side back end and a bit of the bumper, could possibly be touched up to hide. Other than that the car is what it is. Cheap and reliable.

I am only asking a measly £999 ono for the car which is a fair asking price. Of you are interested I am open to sensible offers

Pm me with any questions

Gez

[Edited on 09-12-2011 by gez bay]

[Edited on 15-12-2011 by gez bay]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 206 Diesel 55+ mpg *price drop £999 ono* SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0097449 seconds