corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what are these parts worth???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what are these parts worth???
corsa_rob

User status: Offline
6th Dec 11 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all...have corsa parts lying around and thinking of finally selling them on... I have:

-16inch softstars - really good condition, only very slight marks inside nut holes...3 great tyres (2 of which are toyo proxes) 1 flat
-inxs hydralic bonnet lifters
-bilstein b10 kit 60mm front/40mm back
-badgeless fk grill
-sebring 6x4 oval backbox
-lower grill (from vauxhall, never been fitted
-smoked side repeaters

after the cash and just thought id post to see wot people think they worth before i put them up wud be looking for people to collect, who be either from mine (hereford) or cud be left at my rents house in birmingham

thanks rob
Ste
Premium Member

6th Dec 11 at 17:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you put pics up to show the condition or better described the condition it would be more helpful.

e.g. the bilsteins, they could be rusty and fucked or they could be mint. so either worth fuck all or 200 quid.

or you could just put them on ebay and they will sell for what they are worth.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
woody1988

6th Dec 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bonnet lifters new on ebay are £15 posted so be like £8 for them would be fair
and same with other bits pics will help but its all down to what people want to pay

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what are these parts worth??? 24 database queries in 0.0175860 seconds