corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Dilemma

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Job Dilemma
mattk

User status: Offline
7th Dec 11 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know about it being hard to turn off, I work for my self so Im constantly on the look out for oppertunitys and ideas, however there is so much more to life than working and money

I think im too selfish now to work for someone again, you said you were doing the tender process and 100 peoples jobs were on the line, how many people of those 100 would do what you did for you, I bet its less than you think.

people like you that have the drive to get things done are great, I used to be like that, but there is always someone that wouldnt do it and are happy to coast through do the bear minimum and get just as much reward as you. does your company ever praise you for doing what you do?

just got to think one day you will be old as fuck and think "yeah probably shouldnt have worked so much and relaxed once in a while"

[Edited on 07-12-2011 by mattk]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Dilemma 23 database queries in 0.0064881 seconds