corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » laptop used to crash loads and now it doesnt crash is it worth getting it sent off ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author laptop used to crash loads and now it doesnt crash is it worth getting it sent off ?
edd1.0

User status: Offline
20th Dec 11 at 03:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello
a few weeks ago my laptop was crashing all the time with a blue screen message , twice the message read error in the kernal stack
basicly the situation is im back from uni for 3 weeks my laptops under warrenty but can take up to a month so not ideal although possible
ive left my laptop running for 10hours solid playing itunes music with the internet running ( this is when it used to crash )
and it hasnt crashed
i could never find any errors with it , is it worth sending off to toshiba or do you think the promblem has gone ?

thanks
kazazza

20th Dec 11 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you done anything that may have fixed the problem? If not, then the problem may reoccur - and you wouldn't want that to happen once the warranty has expired. I'd say, if you can be without the laptop for the time they take to look at/fix it, then definitely do that...
Steve
Premium Member

20th Dec 11 at 08:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you send it back make sure you make it clear its an intermittent problem and you want parts replaced, otherwise they will just run a diag on it and send it back saying its fine
Sam
Premium Member

20th Dec 11 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just back up your important files and do a restore back to factory install (i.e. recovery reinstall).

You've probably installed/downloaded something that has fucked up Windows.

New Poll