corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cool perspective - or not?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cool perspective - or not?
Graham88

User status: Offline
20th Dec 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHAkvTxsUY

Just done this video, with my mates video from his car behind me, is it decent or not? I think it's quite cool but I think I spent more time watching the little chase cam than the in car view so not sure if it works

Just wondering for furure reference, ta
Ben G

20th Dec 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love it, needs to be in the corner though.
Graham88

20th Dec 11 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that I agree with but it wouldn't allow me to put in the corner for some reason :S Sony Vegas Pro is so hard to work with!
big eck

20th Dec 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool vid. The burg looked cool in the mirrors.
BarnshaW

20th Dec 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite like that, could do with it being a bit bigger or the behind shot?
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Dec 11 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very cool to have different angles on things, at some point when the videos are bigger you'll be able to have both at proper res and full screen it.

One of the Combe sessions a while ago there were a few feeds from the same session, worked out if you played one and started the other so many minutes through it, you could see the faster car approach and pass in the slower car's video.
Graham88

21st Dec 11 at 05:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did cross my mind Barnshaw as I find myself watching the chase cam but I think that's more because it's cool seeing my car hacking lol, to other people that might be boring

Yeah Ian would be nice to be able to have both in the video the same size. If you could get a few of you together and all run Go Pro's and someone collects the data at the end of the day, you could make quite a cool video of several parts of the day I reckon

If I'd have remembered I'd have had the in car camera, rear view camera & then my mates chase cam, so could have had rear view cam & chase cam as boxes in the top which would be quite cool, just hard making the box small enough to it's not in the way but big enough that you can make out what's happening in the video, this was all an experiment anyway and it's got fairly good responses
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Dec 11 at 05:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got two camcorders and bullet cams, going to mount them front and rear, depending on the results might pick up a few more, fancy a few inside as well.
Graham88

21st Dec 11 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will get addicted to capturing the day from different angles like me Do you have a cage? Will be easier to mount that way, my rear camera is only on a suction mount so if they spot it I wouldn't be able to use it, when I get the cage I might be able to use it as a mount depends how far into the car it is

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cool perspective - or not? 23 database queries in 0.0109229 seconds