corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F**KING LOL

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F**KING LOL
cavmad

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 11 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
you're not allowed to mention it on here.
And I take great issue with this comment. Never have I ever suggested that you can't talk about the fact you like the guy. Facts are I don't agree. But you're welcome to support him, I won't stop you doing that. Just don't expect me to actually listen.

I didn't mean in that context, I meant it as in at one time if one mentioned his name then a few bandwagon jumpers got all shirty about it.

Some troll decided I was Wayne, a few of his (troll's) hangers on took it as read and their clique took it as read despite me offering to prove I'm not him. It was quite funny actually because none of them had the brains to realise it would be fairly eay for me to prove this so just carried on being all annoyed and what not.
There are some pretty funny and clever people on here who make brilliant comments and threads, and some weapons grade bellends-just like most other forums really.

I'll defend Wayne and Lostboy as you would probably defend your e-friends, but probably because I know them better than a lot of people on here and when it comes to banter I think you'd struggle to beat them. Sycophantic maybe but you have to speak as you find and, for the record, I've had a few internet arguments with them both. I wouldn't say I'd defend everything they post but I expect you wouldn't defend every post other people make on here.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F**KING LOL 23 database queries in 0.0107028 seconds