corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gsi Kits - What do they go for these days?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gsi Kits - What do they go for these days?
Darrell16v

User status: Offline
   1st Jan 12 at 03:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have been looking for a GSi kitted Corsa for a while now and can't seem to find one that suits me.

So thinking of buying a standard arden blue and making it a GSi replica, how much, roughly would a Gsi bumper and skirts prefferanly in arden blue set me back? Cheers
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

1st Jan 12 at 03:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full corsa gsi kits can sell from £350 - £150ish..... just depends on the condition of the kit?

the front bumpers are getting REALLY hard to find in good condition these days with all the mounting lugs intact and fogs,grill splitter all in good nick..

+ the side skirts aswel these days are normally missing the x4 jacking point covers
(jacking point covers are really really rare!)

but just depends how much you want to pay theres been alot of kits pop up lately around the £250 mark
Darrell16v

1st Jan 12 at 04:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Kev, Would be looking a full front bumper anyway in good condition, wouldn't mind about jacking covers if the rear ones were there.

Would pay £250 for the right one if it was the same colour, although they do fetch mad money over here
thomson

1st Jan 12 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jacking covers a total nightmare to find. took me 5 and a half months txting people who were splitting there gsis.
Steve jordan

1st Jan 12 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a brandnew n/s/f jacking point cover, still in it's origional gm package, whats it worth?

[Edited on 01-01-2012 by Steve jordan]
shaunmods
Premium Member

1st Jan 12 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arden blue gsi skirts with jack point covers here -

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=623124&highlight=1&pid=8244097#pid8244097

Chris_corsab

1st Jan 12 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold my full kit bout 3 months ago for £280 and it wasnt in perfect condition needed spraying... dont 4get the spraying costs as well that will be £200+ to be done right and and a good job :/
Sean

1st Jan 12 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends what bargains you find, first gsi bumper i paid £60 for with everything but the grill, grill was £53 paid £16 for my skirts, and £51 for my 4 jacking covers, all was in ok condition. just bought another bumper for £114 inc postage all needed spraying too... .

[Edited on 01-01-2012 by Sean]
merlokquest

1st Jan 12 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a set of gsi skirts and arches ?(would need painting as there grey i think) on swapz.co.uk he wants 50 quid for them !!!!!!
mike56gte

2nd Jan 12 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sold my full gsi kit for £80 a few months ago.
taylorboosh

2nd Jan 12 at 02:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dropped a bollick there mate
mike56gte

2nd Jan 12 at 03:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wanted the thing out my way! lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gsi Kits - What do they go for these days? 23 database queries in 0.0123520 seconds