corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.1.07 *1st of 2012*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.1.07 *1st of 2012*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
10th Jan 12 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once again we had a Saturday morning with THICK fog. But that didn't deter the car nuts that reside in So Cal. This weekend the trivia question every one has been dying to know the answer to, "What happens when you take two Mustangs and mate them with a Gallardo?", was answered.

The answer to that question is the TRACTORRI!!!! Though some of us want to call it the Mustardo! =D

Beyond the perplexing Tractorri, we had the usual suspects and another unusual automobile, a Gogomobile. It looked like something taken straight out of a carnival ride. I really wanted to try and sit in it, but my shyness overcame me and I did not ask the owner if I could. Oh well, maybe next time.

For now I'll let you guys just enjoy the pics and bring up your own topics of discussion:

To view all 479 pictures from this past weekend please visit CNCpics.com

Follow us on FB at http://www.facebook.com/cncpics

Thanks,

-Leo
Douche of the WEEK!
This guy saw it appropriate to repeatedly launch his SLS in the parking lot with lots of pedestrians mulling around. The show organizers promptly went and had a word with him.
I don't know who in their right mind would speed through a crowded parking lot full of pedestrian traffic?!
Tomnova16
Premium Member

10th Jan 12 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love beige ferraris

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Jambo

10th Jan 12 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My god this is nice:

http://www.cncpics.com/2012/January/Cars-and-Coffee-12-1-7/20928763_PG4Z3w#!i=1662495386&k=dT979j6&lb=1&s=A
--ToM--

10th Jan 12 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was the s600 merc a long wheel base pullman? daytona looks tidy aswell
SVT2888

11th Jan 12 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
was the s600 merc a long wheel base pullman? daytona looks tidy aswell

Yes sit it was.
--ToM--

11th Jan 12 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lovely cars, so far ahead of there time in their day everythink is hydraulic working on one in work at the moment and its so long it only just fits on the 4 poster ramp lol
SVT2888

11th Jan 12 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
My god this is nice:

http://www.cncpics.com/2012/January/Cars-and-Coffee-12-1-7/20928763_PG4Z3w#!i=1662495386&k=dT979j6&lb=1&s=A

One day I'll own something like that.

100 spoke Daytons with mustard white walls are definitely the way to go if you must put aftermarket wheels on a classic Cadillac.
Tom

11th Jan 12 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CSL is nice.

BTW Mustardo for sure it's bit of an odd thing that!

Looks like King Daimo made the trip, probably just rode straight over the sea:

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.1.07 *1st of 2012* 24 database queries in 0.0197361 seconds