corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how do i remove the spolier on my tailgate and fit to new tailgate

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how do i remove the spolier on my tailgate and fit to new tailgate
t1

User status: Offline
16th Jan 12 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought another rust free tailgate and need to remove my rear spoiler so i can transfer it over
How do i take off the spolier and whats the best way of fitting to the new tailgate, i presume holes will have to be drilled, if so is there any way of knowing exactly where to drill so it lines up first time

[Edited on 16-01-2012 by t1]
Simon_16v

User status: Offline
16th Jan 12 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The best way to line it up once you've removed it from your old boot is it use masking. Put pasking tape there you'd be drilling the holes, centre the black spoiler mounting and use masking tape to hold in place and then mark with a felt tip/pen. Remove and drill the holes

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how do i remove the spolier on my tailgate and fit to new tailgate 23 database queries in 0.0070620 seconds