corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what vernier pulleys to have on a C20XE....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what vernier pulleys to have on a C20XE....
harvey_1066

User status: Offline
16th Jan 12 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which vernier pulleys should i get for my C20XE as i hear of few people complaining about certain types as the allen bolts come loose and timing goes all to poo. i would like a decent set of kent or piper but kents are £182.00 per pair
corsadonk
Premium Member

16th Jan 12 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get what you pay for, if you can wait then Kent and Pipers come up second hand.
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

16th Jan 12 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kent or piper imo, id rather pay a bit extra than say an ebay cheap or tx autosport and have it slip and damage the engine

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
harvey_1066

16th Jan 12 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea thats what iv been thinking Danny W and corsadonk you do get what you pay for. think i'l just have to shut the wallet a bit more this month and save a few extra pennies
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

16th Jan 12 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deffo, if you can wait a month or 2 it'll be worth it imo.

Although i do know of a few people who have used non branded verniers with no issues at all ...

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
philip2

16th Jan 12 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kents are 195, pipers were 185 iirc, the turbosport ones are fine tbh and used them on quite a few engines and are only £125 or £130 a pair. the only ones ive heard slip are the piper ones which have 3 bolts in them and thats really only the autograss lads that have had that problem, no one else

New Poll