corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Peugeot 207 gti

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 207 gti
Edd

User status: Offline
28th Jan 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im probably going to be getting rid of it in the next couple of months as me and the Mrs will be moving in together and we'll be going down to one car as no need for two.

I genuinely love it though brilliant fun and the attitude to it about it being french means good bargains are to be had.
alan t

28th Jan 12 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the replies mate

good luck selling it, looks a nice clean example
Dan
Premium Member

28th Jan 12 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill take it all back then that its better specd than a gti.

When i bought my GT i am sure i read that the gti didnt have the dual climate, auto light, auto wipers, panoramic roof, turning lights, follow me home lights amongst a few others?

Do they have all them edd? Have they always come with all them? If so i take it all back.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Edd

28th Jan 12 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Ill take it all back then that its better specd than a gti.

When i bought my GT i am sure i read that the gti didnt have the dual climate, auto light, auto wipers, panoramic roof, turning lights, follow me home lights amongst a few others?

Do they have all them edd? Have they always come with all them? If so i take it all back.

Yes it does
alan t

28th Jan 12 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from what ive read some of them came with a octane pack, this was a optional extra and included cruise control, rear parking aid, tyre pressure sensors, directional headlights and tinted window, they do seem to be well specced cars
Edd

28th Jan 12 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The octane pack was an optional extra, but to find one without it would be impossible as Peugeot always added them as a sweetener on the deal
Dan
Premium Member

28th Jan 12 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like i said, ive just sold my gt, and its a bit of a come down trying to find something else in the price range with anywhere near the spec. Ended up with a vectra design which is as close of a spec i could find. But still not as much.

I highly recommend them. As edd said, the master cylinder is a common prob, just remember mine went a while back. Piece of piss to change though.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Peugeot 207 gti 24 database queries in 0.0105758 seconds