corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stolen Parts

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stolen Parts
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Jan 12 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah gutted for you mate! Absolute scum that do this!

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Liam D

30th Jan 12 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa xev was taken without my consent from a garage where it was having a gsi kit fitted just before pvs last year ,after numerous phone calls to the police its actually taken 5 months for any action to be taken ,that is after a threat of writing to the chief constable to voice a complaint about gross incompetance .on a brighter note it now looks like i will be getting it back as the officer dealing with it is a top guy and understands how much time and money has gone into building it,i really dont have a lot of faith in the modern police force as it seems the only way to get their attention is to carry out a motoring offence like speeding .do what i did and tell them you never asked to have your property stolen so why should it cost you to get it back,i told them i would not pay or go anywhere to collect my property it was to be delivered ,it would then be seen how far the theiving bastard got off my property without the aid of an ambulance
Generation

30th Jan 12 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As much as I liked your car and am gutted.

I'm tired of hearing "police wot do fuck all, this country is shit bla bla bla" BEN hit the nail on the head, thousands of Robbery's, and simply don't har the resources to chase this kind of crime.

I do hope you manage to get it back of course, and above was not aimed at OP
JaffaTB

30th Jan 12 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just phoned the recovery garage and they wont release it til its been examined which means another day in there at my expense my cylinder head came back today aswell which is the reason the car was parked up there in the first place, was supposed to be rebuilding it this week, suppose it was better that the engine was stripped than rebuilding it only for it to be stolen and driven away and disappear forever
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

30th Jan 12 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep an eye on ebay. my brother lives in sheffield and had his sat nav stolen, kept an eye on ebay and about 10 days later it was on there, he bidded on it and won, then went and looked at it, checked it was the same one somehow then contacted the police and he got arrested. thief was from down attercliffe way
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

30th Jan 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get full description of the parts on here with any pics/distinguishing marks etc so we can keep our eyes peeled
BeetleGav

30th Jan 12 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never bothered to report my car when it was broken into. even with cctv evidence they never do anything so i didnt bother. plus it only ends up being logged and makes my postcode more expensive
SXi_Tim

30th Jan 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scum bags, no suprise round Darnall areas tbh though
JaffaTB

31st Jan 12 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=626484

link to thread in regional area with pics of all items and how easily identifiable they are

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stolen Parts 24 database queries in 0.1684871 seconds