corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » advice on tom tom go 750 live

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice on tom tom go 750 live
jas-tec

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 12 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i have a tom tom go 750 live bandnew brought off amazon and neaver had the code to valadate it and second thing is when u travel over seas do u have to up load the map every time as i cant set mine up to england.
Dom

2nd Feb 12 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It should come with the 'united kingdom & republic of ireland' maps if it's UK version or 'western europe' maps if it's EU etc But yes, if you haven't got the maps that cover the area you intend to be using it then you'll have to 'install' the correct map; although if you have a big enough SD, once installed you can just leave it.

Bit more information on maps >Here<.

Can't help you with the validation code as it's been a while since i've used a legit Tomtom; but when i did have one i can't remember ever needing a 'code', rather i just installed the PC software, plugged it in and it sorted itself out.
As mentioned in your other thread, have a look on the GPS Underground forums as there is plenty of info on there.
jas-tec

5th Feb 12 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks i heard you get a free live for a year how would i get that.

New Poll