corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photoshop my van please! Thinking of changing the look.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author photoshop my van please! Thinking of changing the look.
cjohnson

User status: Offline
6th Feb 12 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, as above, I'd be much appreciative if some kind photoshop god could change me a few things on my van please..

It's looked like this for over 12 months now, looks immens but I'm bored of the look and need a change lol.. My wheels need doing again and new tyres so lookin at different colours..

Could I have one with graphite wheels, and one with black wheels please?

One with white wheels left and a black roof please?

And one with a graphite wheels and roof together please?

Aslo anything else you could think of changing don't be shy

Not got a very good pic angle of the roof but just to get me an idea thanks in advance!

Christopher

6th Feb 12 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No dont change it! I love the white on white! white and black looks rubbish imo :/
Gaz

7th Feb 12 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honestly, I agree with the above too, yes you maybe bored but that is a lovely motor. Why not swap the wheels for another white set to change it up a little?
cjohnson

7th Feb 12 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it looks well as it is but come on, someone do it please to put my mind at rest! , been playing with the ideas for the past few months! Cheers for the compliments
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick some white Comp MO 6's or Revolution 6 spokes on there for a freshen up, don't change anything else!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photoshop my van please! Thinking of changing the look. 24 database queries in 0.0088358 seconds