corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Corsa C SRi

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa C SRi
DavidSanderson

User status: Offline
15th Feb 12 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took some pictures of the interior today and newly added harnesses, still need to remove the backseats but want to see if I can get some sort of carpet to cover the whole boot area and rear of the car so it doesn't look messy. Left the backseats in for now as you can see

Also thinking about changing the centre console to a different colour? suggestions!?

Sneeky picture of the bay, could do with a clean tbh!

AlunJ

15th Feb 12 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks smart as fuck that, I'd do the centre console black to go with the stealth look personally.
Chris C

15th Feb 12 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks awesome
Daveskater
Premium Member

15th Feb 12 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What car are those rear head rests from? They look smart.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Dan.H

15th Feb 12 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boot looks nice mate
DavidSanderson

15th Feb 12 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Headrests are from a Corsa D mate andd cheers Dan! still need to wire up the popper cause I have to keep climbing through the back to open it haha!
Dan.H

15th Feb 12 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha get it done lad,nice to finally see it on a car and not sat in my workshop lol
DavidSanderson

15th Feb 12 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to try and get it done this weekend Yeah its my one of my favourite buys for the car, need to get rid of the origional tailgate thats gathering dust in my garage!
NathanR

15th Feb 12 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DavidSanderson

Headrests are from a Corsa D mate andd cheers Dan! still need to wire up the popper cause I have to keep climbing through the back to open it haha!

Haha I have this problem ! I've got the boot popper but can't be bothered to wire it in :/ . I jus climb threw like you , might be more awkward wen my cage is in the way tho ! Engine bay looks cool to pal
DavidSanderson

15th Feb 12 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha! I'm unsure of how to wire it in tbh, I know you can use the rear wiper switch and the wires are basically already there but I bought a popper of ebay but its massive! But I also heard somewhere you can use the popper out of the origional locking mechanism??

And yeah I have the hassle of trying to climb through the harness lol! A cage I would imagine to be more difficult though haha, what kind of cage you getting mate? show/roll?

[Edited on 15-02-2012 by DavidSanderson]
NathanR

15th Feb 12 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DavidSanderson
Haha! I'm unsure of how to wire it in tbh, I know you can use the rear wiper switch and the wires are basically already there but I bought a popper of ebay but its massive! But I also heard somewhere you can use the popper out of the origional locking mechanism??

And yeah I have the hassle of trying to climb through the harness lol! A cage I would imagine to be more difficult though haha, what kind of cage you getting mate? show/roll?

[Edited on 15-02-2012 by DavidSanderson]

Yh I'm unsure to , that's why I'm avoiding that job for the time being ! Yh I have to climb past my bucket seats as the rigid and don't fold forward and the harnesses lol ! And I've bought Weischer Half Cup Rollcage wich is FIA and TUV approved pics of it up in my progress thread in projects and builds . Haven't received it yet as previous owner is having problems with the courier service . Full colour code what finish yours off mate !
DavidSanderson

15th Feb 12 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nicee! will look smart with the cage in! andd yeah thats on the list of things to do along with smooth bumpers maybe!
NathanR

15th Feb 12 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope so . Yh smooth bumpers look nice , I'm after a front Airdam !
DavidSanderson

15th Feb 12 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah there nice but priceyyy£££! lol
NathanR

15th Feb 12 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well yh there pricey . But the way I see it is , an irmy splitter is like 150 , irmy grille around 190 , getting bumper colour coded and splitter smoothed in is another 150 . So all that costs the majority of what an airdam would cost lol !! But yh they are expensive
DavidSanderson

15th Feb 12 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah! you're totally right on that one mate, I couldn't find anyone selling a Irmscher splitter so I just went with the laguna lol! I'm pleased cause the laguna one is scratched off all the speedbumps already!
NathanR

15th Feb 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking about a laguna jus while I was looking for an airdam but can't be bothered to change it . Being that your cars on 107k its prime for an engine swap aint it . Zlet would be nicee !!
Jed D

15th Feb 12 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black c sri is deffo a car to have like. like it a lot mate. welcome aboard the crazy ship
DavidSanderson

15th Feb 12 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
I was thinking about a laguna jus while I was looking for an airdam but can't be bothered to change it . Being that your cars on 107k its prime for an engine swap aint it . Zlet would be nicee !!

Haha I see, andd the mileage doesn't really bother me mate, It's running really well as if it just came out the showroom! , I'm unsure about the reliability of the Z18XE's but I have seen one in a old Vectra with 188,000 I would love to zlet it though! it's time will come!

And also thanks Jed!
vx-scottw
Premium Member

15th Feb 12 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interior looks mint love them seats with those omp harness

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Corsa C SRi 24 database queries in 0.2448032 seconds