corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri 1.8

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sri 1.8
zac753

User status: Offline
6th Mar 12 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa sri
Engine - 1.8
Mileage - 65000
Price - 2500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information - here i have my corsa sri 1.8 for sale 65000 miles i have owned the car 5 months and now my insurance has gone down i can move on to a bigger car, car in star silver 3 and runs very well never let me down just had new set of spark plugs, The car lowerd all round front is on coilovers also have standard parts which i will put in with the sale. the arch's and skirts have been done in gloss black to make it standout more then the dull grey plastic bits they normaly come with the car is on borbet A's which have had all new tyres on the bonet bra can be removed easy if wanted tax is due this month but happy to put 6 months on, mot due in may
Bad points as its a 7 year old car has got a few little marks on the body work there a slight hole in the exhaust, a slight crack in the bumper and the abs light comes on now and then i belive this is due to a senser need replacing i took this all into consderation in the price
Apart from these its been a great car and good fun good for some one who wants a nippy car and not have to pay out loads on insurance Questions please just ask

[Edited on 06-03-2012 by zac753]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri 1.8 25 database queries in 0.0073669 seconds