corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Oil Help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oil Help?
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
9th Mar 12 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i need to top my oil up? Thing is the tub of oil i have has a hole in it half size of the top and has been left for about 2 weeks can i still use this might be the worlds stupidest question but just checking as its in my shed and not being a sealed tub will moisture ect be a problem?
shaned12345

9th Mar 12 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't see it being an issue, as long as the roof dont leak
SXI - Matt

10th Mar 12 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No leak just thought id see if any one knew or had any advice
sand-eel

10th Mar 12 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be fine as cars sumps are outside all the time anyway and moisture builds up inside...as long as no shit has fallen in...good.

New Poll