corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 seat ibiza cupra 20v T stage 2 k03s 235bhp!! price drop!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk3 seat ibiza cupra 20v T stage 2 k03s 235bhp!! price drop!!
tommyk22

User status: Offline
12th Mar 12 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Seat
Model - ibiza cupra 20v T
Engine - 1.8 20v T
Mileage - 79000
Price - 3600

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07912359888
Contact email address - tom.kennard@hotmail.co.uk

here is for sale my much loved seat ibiza cupra i have owned the car for nearly two years and as you can see spent alot of money on it.

the car has full service history & has been serviced regularly, timing belt & water pump where replaced when i first bought at 62k the car for piece of mind.

i have just fitted the k03s turbo a couple of months ago and changed the engine oil & filter at the same time, the turbo itself was like new and had no play in the shaft.the car is always warmed up & cooled down properly. i have recently fitted a new fuel pump & fuel filter as the pump was faulty which they found when remapping. all remapping has been carryed out at AmD essex and have all he recepts for these & the rolling road printouts.

the car is always cleaned and polished regularly and well looked after by myself, all in the car is very nice to drive and goes like a rocket! but at the same time averages around 40mpg on a good motorway run.

Exterior:
LCR front splitter
TRS tow strap
4k HID headlights with matching led side lights

Interior:
costom twin pillar pod
boost gauge & oil pressure with red led inside to match the rest of the car

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes:
standard cupra wheels painted proffesionally in white.
four new 205/45/16 yokohama parada spec 2 tyres only been driven about 1000 miles(give amazing grip).
rokkor coilover kit firm but comfortable ride.
had brand new genuine front & rear brake discs & pads fitted last summer, and have uprated front yellow stuff brake pads brand new havnt been fitted yet.

Engine/exhaust:
Stage2 custom remap by AmD essex 234.8 bhp.
red painted rocker cover to match all red boost hoses.
N249 bypass.
FORGE diverter valve cold side relocation kit.
FORGE 007p diverter valve.
FORGE turbo injection pipe in red[tip].
universal front mounted intercooler [fmic].
intercooler pipes relocated for smoother flow.
red cone air filter.
costom exhaust 2.5inch system with decat/downpipe and centre & rear exhaust silencers, sounds great but not too loud atal.

the car still has my private plate on at the momant but will be removed before sale.

any questions or queries ring or text me on 07912359888

thanks for looking at my advert
tom.

Here is a link to the pictures and orginal add
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3722335.htm

[Edited on 19-03-2012 by tommyk22]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 seat ibiza cupra 20v T stage 2 k03s 235bhp!! price drop!! 25 database queries in 0.0096560 seconds