corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Astra MK4 SRI GSI Turbo stainless steel milltek resonated cat back exhaust

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra MK4 SRI GSI Turbo stainless steel milltek resonated cat back exhaust
jay26

User status: Offline
16th Mar 12 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello and welcome to the sale of my Astra SRI/GSI mk4 Milltek resonated cat back exhaust system. This exhaust was taken off my car which I sold as standard about a week ago.

The exhaust was purchased just over a year ago by my friend who I bought it off. He paid £750 for it new and I bought it off him for £550.

This is a great performance exhaust and if you research on any forum the milltek resonated system is the one to go for.

The exhaust is in good condition and sounds great. Does have a few marks here and there and if im honest if it was me buying it id give the welds a good clean and a bit of treatment as the exhaust is off the car.This system is the resonated system from cat back so has a nice hum and not shouty and loud. Took me about an hour to change this one back to my standard one so a very easy change for much better performance.

The item Consists of:

1 x Rear silencer

1 x Over axle pipe with clamp

1 x Centre silencer

Item is collection from Leeds or Postage at buyers expense.

Paypal or cash on collection.

The exhaust is advertised elsewhere at a price of £290ono

Any questions please message me

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Astra MK4 SRI GSI Turbo stainless steel milltek resonated cat back exhaust 25 database queries in 0.0131700 seconds