corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help with head unit please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help with head unit please
mickel

User status: Offline
   15th Mar 12 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically some noob was in his 1.8 sri behind me the other day so i thought i would give him a go lol, was doing okay until the standard shitty springs decided to bounce me all over the place lool, and my head unit sound completely went i get power but no sound i checked wires but nothing fell out , am i right in saying there is only one two part block that goes int the back of head unit then a single block that does sweet f**k all lol
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Mar 12 at 04:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there'll be one block going into your headunit, then two blocks converting the headunit wiring to car wiring. definitely sounds like a wiring problem. to rule out faulty headunit get an rca lead and connect it to a friends amp if you can and sound should come through

New Poll