corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Match (Air Con)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Match (Air Con)
Teddy

User status: Offline
24th Mar 12 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Match.

•Y plate - 2001 model.
•Just under 80k miles.
•Mot and Tax until May 2012.
•Fully serviced ice cold air conditioning.
•VW AUD engine, 65 BHP model.
•Silver in colour.
•5 Door.
•Clean exterior.
•Interior in excellent condition.
•Full service history (including recent cambelt and service)
•Tyres in good condition, plenty of tread left.
•Eletrical items all in good working order.
•Full match specification.

The car was originally supplied by Wayside Volkswagen Towcester in 2000. My father bought this vehicle in 2006, and has encountered no problems with the vehicle. Taking it another 50k miles. Car has been meticulously maintained regardless of cost. This vehicle has been obviously cared for.

The vehicle would made a good first vehicle, or a good family car, giving good MPG, and low running costs, in a safe and well built VW.

I am selling this vehicle on behalf of my father, and the reason for sale is simply he wanted something newer, and bigger.

Viewing is highly reonmended, and can be accomdated by contacting me at the following email address garyjliddle@hotmail.co.uk.

Please no agencies or other organisations.

As stated above, the vehicle has an MOT until May of this year. Pending a sale, and a deposit taken, if this vehicle is sold outside of the 13mth MOT window, I will put 12mths MOT on the car at my cost. This is obviously for conveinience for the buyer, and to show the car is hiding no nasty surprises.

Please feel free to ask me any questions using the above email address, if there is nothing I have not covered in this advert.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this advert.

PRICE - £2300
Location - Northampton
Contact - garyjliddle@hotmail.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Match (Air Con) 25 database queries in 0.0092568 seconds