corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Calypso Red Vx220 2.2 16V 2001 – X Plate

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Calypso Red Vx220 2.2 16V 2001 – X Plate
welshdude

User status: Offline
25th Mar 12 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reluctantly my 2001 X reg VX220 is up for sale after 5 years of ownership. A well looked after example that runs beautifully.
· MoT until 27th June 2012
· Taxed to 30th June 2012, as this VX is on an ‘X’ plate, it falls into the cheaper tax bracket (pre 2001)
· 55k miles, only 10k during my 5 years of ownership as a second car.
· Full service history with a folder of receipts, MoT’s and work undertaken.
· Recent new front Bridgestone tyres and excellent tread on the rear Bridgestone’s.
· Both sets of keys and alarm fobs
· Turbo lined hardtop and black soft top – both in good condition
· Calypso red paintwork, some minor blisters on the front clam.

A number of subtle modifications including turbo front splitters and rear spoiler.

The car is fitted with a Chris Tullet 200 cell sports cat after the original failed (cost of £450).

Upgraded audio system consisting of a Panasonic CD head unit and a pioneer active subwoofer located on the small shelf behind the driver’s seat, allows you to hear the music with the roof off.

I’m located in Swansea, 5 minutes off junction 46 of the M4.

£6500 ono

Pics -

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Calypso Red Vx220 2.2 16V 2001 – X Plate 25 database queries in 0.0128958 seconds