corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Car!
Josh Ack
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Apr 12 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thought i'd put a few pictures on seen as though I havn't got any on yet, maybe even start a build thread. It's a GT TDi 110 3 door in black with 137k on the clock and 12 months MOT! £1000 I paid and I suppose im a happy lad! Well when I got her she had an alright spec list:
[LIST]
  • Coilovers
  • Tinted Windows
  • Badgeless Grill
  • Smoothed/Fillered Boot
  • Carbon Fibred Interior Parts
  • K&N Air filter
  • GTi Spoiler
    [/LIST]
    But the car being a normal second hand car had its problems. For example was in dyer need of a service! Needs a gearbox(Reverse Hardly Works). Few interior trims missing, Good clean, engine bay tidy up. Just a general tidy up really.
    So this was when I got it:

After this I decided i wanted to do a few things so I set about ordering and fitting bits and bobs like a standard airbox, Standard grill, removed some of the carbon fibre, bought a new gearstick and surround, fitted speakers and sub, Full service(Oil and all filters, check of brakes). And now she looks like this:

Future mods I have planned are:
    [LIST]
  • Remap
  • Decat
  • BBS alloys(reps or not)
  • Better Brakes
    [/LIST]
  • Jambo

User status: Offline
    1st Apr 12 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad for a grand. Looks in good nick too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car! 23 database queries in 0.0077970 seconds