corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Finding money you didnt realise you had.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Finding money you didnt realise you had.
Hammer

User status: Offline
8th Apr 12 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This very thread has just reminded me I gave my old dear 100 notes to put away for me when I was drunk
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

8th Apr 12 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just remembered another one, I once bought a vending machine for £70, got it back to the unit, opened the door to find the coin mech was full of change, when we counted it up there was 75 quid in there Free machine and a fiver change
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

8th Apr 12 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bargain mike! I always seem to find money in random places from when I've tidied up and forgotten I had it

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
BluKoo

8th Apr 12 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad did this too. Totally forgot about a bank account he had. Nice little sum in there too

He wasn't keen to share it though
Cavey

8th Apr 12 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just me who doesn't find any money I didn't realise I had then?

I know what money I have all the time, even when pissed. Have tried putting £20 in the back of my wallet in the hope that i'll forgot when drunk, it's never there in the morning.

Only things I had was working in a pub/nightclub, could find £10-20 a weekend on the floors. Found £160 in an envelope while cleaning before christmas a few years back
sc0ott

8th Apr 12 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found an unscratched scratchcard in a trouser pocket today.

[Edited on 08-04-2012 by sc0ott]
3CorsaMeal

8th Apr 12 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found a pom-bear by the front day on saturday, think i was eating some earlier in the day when i answered the door.

picked that up and ate it

[Edited on 08-04-2012 by 3CorsaMeal]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Finding money you didnt realise you had. 24 database queries in 0.0096312 seconds