corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dash Removal??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dash Removal??
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
12th Apr 12 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to remove the dash of a corsa b at the weekend.

Just wondered if anyone could give me any ideas as to where the bolts etc are? how differcult it is, a time scale etc?

Any pointers would be great Or a link to a "How to" guide.

Thanks in advance.
john_gilluley

12th Apr 12 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wul take around 1 hour you wul need a steering wheel puller and take scuttle of there's 5 or 6 bolts under it and a couple in foot wells apart from tht pritty straight falward bud
Paul W
Premium Member

13th Apr 12 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said above, scuttle off job, there's 3 bolts there iirc one either side and one in the cenre. Few bolts either side underneath where kick panels cover, few in the centre near centre console and a tricky support kinda thing near the steering column which can be a bastard to get to. I'd highly recommend stripping the small parts of the dash first, makes it a lot easier to remove. Definitely set yourself more than an hour aside i'd say just to be sure

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
JaffaTB

13th Apr 12 at 05:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i managed to crack a windscreen removing the dash from a sport once, be careful!

New Poll