corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa headlight bulb replacement

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa headlight bulb replacement
telboy

User status: Offline
16th Apr 12 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello
apologies if this has been asked before but trying to replace the dipped headlight bulb on a 52 plate corsa. Have unscrewed the plastic bulb mounting but not 100 pct sure how to remove the old bulb. Looks like it just pulls out but having tried with some force, I am not sure if I have overlooked some retaining clips or similar. Don't want to pull it any harder without checking on the forum in case I break the mounting.

Thamks for your help

telboy

16th Apr 12 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just checked the related threads but none of them answer my question.
telboy

16th Apr 12 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let me try again. The new bulb just has 2 pins and appears to just push in, therefore I would presume that the old one simply pulls out however as hard as I pull, nothing happens and I am afraid of breaking the bulb mount. Surely some kind corsa former has had to replace a similar bulb (dipped headlight). Thanks in anticipation of some assistance.

New Poll