corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 Fiesta Zetec S

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2000 Fiesta Zetec S
hbutler

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 12 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ford
Model - Fiesta Zetec S
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 108k
Price - £1400

Location - Kent
Contact phone number - 07931719227
Contact email address - henrybutler69@hotmail.com

General information -

For sale is my Fiesta Zetec S. Its a 2000 phase 1.

Purchased a few months ago as a cheap runaround. It has very very little corrosion, which is getting rarer on these. The only minor paint bubbling is on the rear arches, and a very small spot on the drivers door (please see the photos of the arches).Only last week i had the only other sign of corrosion repaired inside the drivers rear arch. I have also removed the rear arch liners which are terrible for trapping water and causing the arch to rust. The paintwork is in great condition, and as far as i can see there are no dings/dents or scratches anywhere on it.

The current mileage is just over 108,000. Rolling roaded at just over 107bhp a few months back, which is over the 103bhp they produce standard, so shows its got a nice healthy engine.I have a printout to back up the bhp figure.

MOT until January 2013, passed the last one with an advisory for a small chip in the windscreen, and an advisory for having sill covers fitted. So nothing really!

Tax until end of April 2012. Can retax when a deposit is taken.

It has a few subtle modifications, a piper stainless exhaust system,K&N panel filter, puma gearknob, st24 lower grille and focus mist washer jets. Aside from that its nice and standard.

The specification of the Zetec S is as follows

-Electric front windows
-15" alloy wheels (refurbished a few years ago)
-Front fog lights
-Remote central locking
-Slightly lower suspension than a normal fiesta
-Shortened gear shift
-Air conditioning (fully working, rare extra on a phase 1 zetec s)

No expense has been spared making sure everything is as it should be, there is a vast service history with the car. Its had at least an oil and filter change once a year, the most recent being last month using genuine Ford parts. Service items such as clutch,rear beam bushes,coil pack etc have all been replaced fairly recently.

It is HPI clear

The only bad points i can think of is that the blue on the steering wheel is faded and the remote boot release on the key intermittantly works.

Very reliable, ive left it for several weeks at a time and starts first turn of the key.

Any questions please dont hesitate to ask and ill answer as best i can.

£1400

[Edited on 22-04-2012 by hbutler]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 Fiesta Zetec S 25 database queries in 0.0046141 seconds