corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Leasing - Paying Monthly

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Leasing - Paying Monthly
BYRON

User status: Offline
27th Apr 12 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brokers do have a place in the market for various reasons although manufacturer specific finance tends to be favourable as they are fudning their own product therefore you would expect their anticipated future value to be keen plus they load it with front end discount.

Brokers will get batches of cars that manufacturers cant shift/need to shift and use a funder to underwrite the risk and apply a future value and maintenance budget (if required) to produce a rental.
There is always flexibillity in the term/mileage and a broker will always put an attractive headline rental into the market to get attention and then upsell from there. A broker typically takes £500 commission per registration...a dealer wont.
Rick Draper

27th Apr 12 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went on broadspeed and got a price then tried to screw the dealer down to that price.
John

27th Apr 12 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
You can get a great deal on Mercedess in general. They were doing SLK 220CDi with the 7g auto and C220CDi's for 240 a month with a 10k allowance for 12 months

All fitted with AMG kits and wheels too

where is this?
Colin

27th Apr 12 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Toby

But then hers could be sold on to recoup, you dont have anything.

If its right then do it for you. I personally would do it if i could find the right milage and i was wanting a brand new car

Ironically the 2007 punto she had been paying up for 2yrs wasnt worth what she still had left to pay on it & needed a few hundred spent (service, MOT, Tax, sort fudged electrics) to bring it back in order.

This will never happen under a PCP agreement.

Its reassurance in a volatile car market. So long as your happy with the payments, its job done nothing else to think about really!
Colin

27th Apr 12 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by Fad
C220CDi's for 240 a month with a 10k allowance for 12 months

where is this?

Same, I was looking to get one of these but they were closer 400 a month. By the time i'd spec'd a few must hav's they were out of budget.
whitter45

27th Apr 12 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the term just sell it on

Likely to have equity in the car anyway

This way don't worry about mileage

Did this with the VXR
whitter45

27th Apr 12 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking at the z4 again this weekend at 299 a month for a 2.0i Msport plus with 19's

chop the 1 series in for it which is on a PCP
Colin

27th Apr 12 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll buy it if its got money on it & not all banged up. I noticed the Mrs has kerbed an alloy already when I came home there......3 weeks old car

Deffo get the Z4 if you can. Needs to be Black, I was all over one with a semi when we were in doing the deal on the 3 series!!
Whittie

27th Apr 12 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any links to that whitter?
Fad

27th Apr 12 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by Fad
You can get a great deal on Mercedess in general. They were doing SLK 220CDi with the 7g auto and C220CDi's for 240 a month with a 10k allowance for 12 months

where is this?

I'll see if I can dig up the link I almost went for a SLK 220 which with an upped mileage to 20k p/a was 277 all in with a 1200 deposit. I think I sent the link to Jambo as his mum was pretty interested in the deal also.
whitter45

27th Apr 12 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/pricesandspecifications/0,,1156___bs-WjQ%3D%40bb-RTg5X1JP%40co-181260448,00.html?bcsource=midpage&offerAction=showOffer

However its changed slightly

I registered interest 2 weeks ago so they will honour the deal they had

which was 299 a month with 3k down
Colin

27th Apr 12 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres dealer specific deals on Z4's as well as I saw the 299 deal but they only had it on one pre-reg'd 61 plate car.
John

27th Apr 12 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd consider a brand spanker C220CDi for that, it's about £500 for a diesel with decent spec.
Fad

27th Apr 12 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Merc were leasing out the C220 CDi sport for £320 not long ago with a 10k pa cap so £500 sounds nuts
John

27th Apr 12 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just checkec nationwide vehicle contracts, closer to 400 for a diesel sport, I was exaggerating it seems, still more than £240.
Fad

27th Apr 12 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah some of these deals expire quite fast. If you keep your eye on the Pistonhead lease thread some of the deals that come up are pretty good. You will robably see quite a few people driving round in new SLKs on the basis they were so cheap at one point.

One guy on there actually rents his SLK out on a car sharing site for a few times a month and the cost covers his monthly lease cost. Also if you stick to the Blue efficiency Sport they generally come up cheaper.

[Edited on 27-04-2012 by Fad]
Colin

27th Apr 12 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldnt find a C220 diesel sport saloon with panoramic roof under 400 anywhere. Could have got one without the roof but its the roof I liked

John

27th Apr 12 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks quite good, anything specced under that looks a bit old man for me.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Leasing - Paying Monthly 23 database queries in 0.0121520 seconds