corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » New hou..... err.......house/home/mobile home/ pikey van.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New hou..... err.......house/home/mobile home/ pikey van.
andys sxi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Apr 12 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my girlfriends nan has got a static caravan and i went to it a couple of weeks ago and it was very cold in there, they have got a gas fire and small built in heaters which dont do anything becuase its drafty in there, i suggested getting a better heater that would soon make it better

April 08 feature car
spencer88

User status: Offline
28th Apr 12 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
my girlfriends nan has got a static caravan and i went to it a couple of weeks ago and it was very cold in there, they have got a gas fire and small built in heaters which dont do anything becuase its drafty in there, i suggested getting a better heater that would soon make it better

Not really.
What you need to do is get rid of the drafts! I bought some cheap window frame foam strips and that worked a treat.

The panel heaters are not designed to heat the home though, just to take the chill off. Heat is plentiful from the gas fire.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll