corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Transportation - Leeds to Bath

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Transportation - Leeds to Bath
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
30th Apr 12 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just bought a new car; nothing special just a 307 SW but need to get it back from leeds. Im in Bath and was going to hire a car thurs, drive to MK for a meeting on Friday and then to leeds from there where i can drop the hire car bk and drive home (long day)!

I have put it on shipley and cheapist is £188 so far which seems quite good; but never done this before so not sure if thats a good rate. Its 224 miles door to door
SXI - Matt

30th Apr 12 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seem's a good price other wise you have a very long day and add fuel onto it, although being a new car id drive down to be able to go on a nice long drive in it but that's me
Matty SRi

30th Apr 12 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe get a train to local train station and get him to meet you there? Pick car up and drive onwards from there?
NovaGTE2

30th Apr 12 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The train is £80 but would mean going up at the weekend; the car rental means i can encorporate my trip to MK in in which i also get paid fuel expenses for.

I know what you mean about looking it over etc. But not sure i can be arsed with the milage needed for it!
Matty SRi

30th Apr 12 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£80? Surely get it cheaper than that? Train up on thursday, pick car up, drive to MK, cheap b&b, go to meeting next day and drive home? Surely that would be cheaper than £188?

I just found this
SINGLE: Bath Spa to Leeds

1 adult

Outward: 180 Thursday, May 3, 2012
£43.00

[Edited on 30-04-2012 by Matty SRi]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Transportation - Leeds to Bath 23 database queries in 0.1396680 seconds