corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting a new steering wheel to my sport.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting a new steering wheel to my sport.
Aerox-lad

User status: Offline
   1st May 12 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a steering wheel off of ebay last week for my corsa b. It came with a boss kit and push horn etc. I used my max power manual to help me fit my new wheel and after many attempts. I managed to get the old wheel off. In the manual it says to attach the new boss to the airbag contact unit. Which isn't possible for me. The new boss kit doesn't fit to it at all. Are you meant to ditch the airbag contact unit? I mean I'm using no airbag now with The aftermarket wheel. The problem I have is the airbag cables are combined with The horn cables which use the same connector.

New Poll