corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where is best place to get a used car valuation?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where is best place to get a used car valuation?
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
4th May 12 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I posted the other day about trying to sell my Seat Leon and finding out where was best - people suggested Gumtree and I realised my problem was that I didn't tick the 'add phone number to advert' box

I've used parkers and listed my 2003 Seat Leon TDI SX with 87000 miles at £2700 and not had a call or interest - there are people looking at the listing but not an interest - I know it is possibly to do with the car, but wanted to know where is best to get a valuation, as most others are all listed at £3000+ and cheaper ones around £2900

Thanks
Toby
Premium Member

4th May 12 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glass's
John

4th May 12 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not a massively desirable model and you probably won't get £2700 for it, if you want it to sell tomorrow drop it to 2k, people love a vag tdi, otherwise you'll have to wait.
Twiggy

5th May 12 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Twiggy

5th May 12 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post the advert
SetH

5th May 12 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has John said people love a VAG TDi but they want to pay ford/vauxhall prices for one.

I had to let me Passat go for silly money but once I dropped the price it I was flooded with calls.
Nic Barnes

5th May 12 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

john-d
LeeM

5th May 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put it on autotrader, it's still the first place people go online to look for cars
purple_corsa_gls

5th May 12 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/seat-leon-tdi-diesel-2003-based-on-vw-golfaudi-a3/101749856

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where is best place to get a used car valuation? 23 database queries in 0.0101540 seconds