corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » will smith slaps a reporter

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author will smith slaps a reporter
Marc

User status: Offline
19th May 12 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been at work and wanting to watch this vid all day. I was expecting a proper bitch slap
Welsh Dan

19th May 12 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dd anyone see him on Graham Norton last night? Gary Barlow was playing the fresh prince on a keyboard, and the whole audience were singing it
Toby
Premium Member

19th May 12 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by Toby
Its funny. Thing is i would have reacted similar but the thing you need to remember is that your in a different country with different culture and that in Russia, maybe considered acceptable, which im not saying Will Smith needs to like it, he needs to consider that the guy doing it may have meant no malice by it at all.

It's not jus because the guy kissed him on the cheeks though, at the end Smith says he tried to kiss him on the lips - I'd say that Russia is a culturally savvy enough nation to know not to do that shit. Well in for him sticking up for himself, belter of a backhanded bitchslap

Well that was what I was getting at
nathanlow

21st May 12 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that guy deserved that. i am shocked that some people on the net think will took it too far.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
21st May 12 at 01:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
Dd anyone see him on Graham Norton last night? Gary Barlow was playing the fresh prince on a keyboard, and the whole audience were singing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFjwbKMlmF4

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » will smith slaps a reporter 23 database queries in 0.0068951 seconds