corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tv licence

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tv licence
adiohead

User status: Offline
20th May 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tv licence is a joke
LeeM

20th May 12 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
If you have a tv license at home. Are you not covered for watching it on the Internet at work?
Probably a stupid question but ?????

Depends what you're watching it on, if it's got batteries your home licence covers you, if it's plugged in then it doesn't. Sounds daft but like I said before we got flyers through from them at uni specifically explaining what our licence at home covered us for whilst not at home and it's not much.

[Edited on 20-05-2012 by LeeM]
Dom

20th May 12 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
where were they yesterday dom? 2 massive games and neither were broadcast on bbc

where are they on weekends when i want to watch f1 and have to pay £20 to do so?

BBC resources for sports is clearly aimed at the Olympics this year rather than spunking money in trying to bid for coverage on a few lousy football matches. And yes, the F1 was a crying shame, a complete cockup and Mark Thompson's reasoning for going with Sky was complete bollocks (ie: Sky has money, didn't bother asking anyone else); but you've got to admit they did the coverage extremely well and it makes Sky Sports team look like a bunch of amateurs, even now!

I'm not saying the BBC is perfect, they leak money like no bodies business (which is something they'll need to sort) but they sure as hell know how to cobble together some brilliant services* and programming!

*They do a lot more than iPlayer and TV!
jacko198

20th May 12 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:
Originally posted by jacko198
Maybe they think they are playing it in the shop to the public

Jack do you not know ive quit the bike shop or something? Haha

Yeah. Edited
ed

21st May 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
£145 a year and you get the following spammed day and night.

"I've only got 500k to spend and I cant find a house to buy, please help"

"I Live in a massive house worth about 500k, I sound rather posh and there is a brand new motor out the front but I'm so poor I can't afford a £400 trip so I'm going to sell my antiques at auction"

"Today we're going to be cooking"

And that's the BBC in a large nut shell.

Sounds more link Channel 4 TBH.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tv licence 23 database queries in 0.0108449 seconds