corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Facebook Shares

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Facebook Shares
Rob_Quads

User status: Offline
21st May 12 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and down they go...... -11%!!
Dom

21st May 12 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was getting propped up on Friday, so we wouldn't have seen the proper bottom but i'm still surprised it's fallen, thought it would be on the up due to the hype of the floatation.
Bart

22nd May 12 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
It was getting propped up on Friday, so we wouldn't have seen the proper bottom but i'm still surprised it's fallen, thought it would be on the up due to the hype of the floatation.

Nope, and I think its going to keep falling. They've flooded the market with shares and diluted everything
Steve
Premium Member

22nd May 12 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im bringin them hoes out and im bringin them hoes in, fuck the stock market im down with the cock market
Aaron

23rd May 12 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oops

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18180861
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
23rd May 12 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're pissed off its over-valued or pissed off they didn't notice
Rob_Quads

23rd May 12 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pissed off because there were reports that it was over-valued but the report was not made public when it should have been, essentially resulting in a form of insider trading
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
23rd May 12 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew it was so I'm curious how they didn't.
emicen

23rd May 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
Pissed off because there were reports that it was over-valued but the report was not made public when it should have been, essentially resulting in a form of insider trading

Anyone with half a brain knew they were over valued. I dont make my money trading stocks and shares or buying and selling companies but its pretty simple:
- $100bn valuation requires $25-30bn profit per annum
- Facebook's profit last year, $1bn

The market value was held up last week because every dafty with a computer now has access to share trading facilities so they all wanted a piece of facebook chanting "look at google, look at apple," whilst completely ignoring the maturity of their business and growth models driving it.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Facebook Shares 23 database queries in 0.2789640 seconds