corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Photos of my tack time at PPC at mallory park

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Photos of my tack time at PPC at mallory park
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
21st May 12 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love the fly by on that MR2
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was O, Matty doesn't feature in the 106 vid but he does later on in the Civic vid.

Yeah the MR2 moment was a funny one. I forgot I actually re-overtook the 106 after he'd slowed for a bit so I actually feature again at the end

[Edited on 21-05-2012 by Mike]
Ian
Site Administrator

21st May 12 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah saw him in the Civic one.
FlamingCorsa

23rd May 12 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we were at mallory park the week before, would have booked with u guys if i had know!

we had to pass on the left looks strange opposite way round in the video!

i really like mallory park, dont get the big race cars there and its good fun little track! sooo hard on the front left tire cos of the first corner!
*CorsaCal*

23rd May 12 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
we were at mallory park the week before, would have booked with u guys if i had know!

we had to pass on the left looks strange opposite way round in the video!

i really like mallory park, dont get the big race cars there and its good fun little track! sooo hard on the front left tire cos of the first corner!

Yer its a shame you missed it. I really enjoyed Mallory. It was my first time on track and ill definitely be going again!
*CorsaCal*

23rd May 12 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05wPgAx0QUw

This is session L, im in the first few minutes alot.
FlamingCorsa

24th May 12 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its a great track for people going on track for the first time, small track suited more for smaller powered cars and does not take to long to lern track but still slow and fast corners!

we only had 1 red flag in the whole day also! and that was cos a rear wheel seemed to snap off a 205 coming onto the finishing straight, he ended up foot away from barrier!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Photos of my tack time at PPC at mallory park 23 database queries in 0.0109348 seconds